Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Busy...and stress!!!!!

Wakao!!! After start working, i knew what is stress is!!!! Although can learn a lot of things that i never learned before, but still got a lot of stress. Maybe this is the first job of mine since graduated two or three months ago. All i can say is i sit at the office from 8am till 5.30pm but i still cant finish doing my work.

My position is admin clerk but i have to do a lot of things. Because of my degree qualification, my boss hand over all the advertisement to me. I have to design the ads. But mostly they dont approve it after i hand up my drafts. They owaz say very complicated and the colors very colourful. But they dont give their idea to me. After i wanna finish my design, they started to give their ideas. And i have to redo again. Really waste my time nia. If they want to give suggestions or opinion then they should give earlier after i want to redo the ads draft....But next time, i know how to do the ads liao...cz i can catch what they want. Do u know, how beautiful of my ads after they give the opinion? Hahaha, is easy job cz they like the simple simple one which anyone can do it.

But what i mention above is still okay...On my second day of work, 'someone' said:"XX, 我觉得你太空闲了,以后等你上手了之后你会体验到什么叫做忙。。。". After i listened it, i just nodded my head and i kept it in my heart. As i knew, they want to throw all the stuff to me. If really like that, i might be crazy. Because of the ads, i feel stress till my shoulder cramp this few days. If i have to handle all the works, then all of my friends should visit me at sentosa hospital ar...

Everyday, i have to face a lot of things such as vouchers, receipts, cheques, invoices, computer data, and so on. I have to memorize everything in mind. On the other part, I have to attend driving classes. Aduh!!!! My life is so MEANINGFUL until cant have a good sleep every night. But nevermind lar...because i can gain more experiences and be more mature cz many of my friend said i am very childish...Although my life is so MEANINGFUL, but i really learned a lot of things that i never learned it before when studying in university. As we all know, studying is all about theory and working is based on theory we learn and practice it.

2 comments:

纯纯 said...

Hey girl, STRIVE ON!!!! ^-^
Appreciate it when u hv work!!
Busy = U r useful!! SO, keep BUSY!
However, must take care oo!
All the best~~

Julie said...

Dear,
very stress lar...
not seems like i m give up but is i cant cope the stress.
The stress come from the work and myself. I wanna all of my work to be perfect, but still cant. So, i have stress lor.Haiz.Dunno lar,if i cant tahan, maybe will consider to resign.I cant have a stress so much lar bcz i scared later on "IT" will come back to find me.Then i cant driving anymore.You know what i mean, right?