Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Go out or not?

Its had been quite long that I sms and chat with him. One day, he want to ask me go out and sing karaoke with him. I reject him many times but I think he also mad with me. This is because he tell me that we only go out as friends but not as lovers. But, I oso reject him. I oso dun know why.

Honestly, we had exchange picture before and he changed his hp no because of me. Then, suddenly he rejected by me because of my stuborn and childish thinking. Haiz...Should I go out o not?

But, when I saw him in the picture, I really thought and stated that he is not the one which I m looking for. Because of this, I dun want to hurt him. My friends dun understand why I reacted like this. Maybe I want sth different or maybe my requirements is higher. But I really dun know loh.

I really really think that I need to find a boy which is more mature than me, because I m very childish ah...I really dun care that boy is handsome o not, but he mz fulfill the basic requirements as a man. Then, maybe I will consider like him o not loh...

But, I dun think that that boy (mention jz now) fulfill the requirements loh. I hv sth that bear in mind loh. If really want to dating, we must look seriously the guy I want to. Because I won't let myself hurt again in this kind of relationship.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, as 4 me, if go out as friends, why don't u just go?? It's not a big deal. Just a date with friends...;)
Sometimes, we don't have to think so much. As i always say, just do whatever u think is good 4 u and is safe for u...;)