Monday, September 8, 2008

HSM or Camp Rock???

I’m really confused and have some disappointed when I knew Zac Efron was not the real singer who sings in the HSM. When my friends told me about it, my mind is blank and wondering why is it happen? Is that possible? My mind is kept thinking about it. But, I really realized it after I watched the High School Musical Concert. Until now, I still don’t know the name of the singer. But I really impressed him very much lah. Cz his voice is use by other but he don’t care at all.
When I watch the HSM and HSM2, I really liked them very much. Wondering when will release the HSM3. But now is on the way to film it. If make comparison, I prefer HSM and not HSM2. I think that HSM is more attractive and better than HSM2. This is because HSM is already in my mind and can’t be demolished especially their songs: Start with something new, When there was you and me, Bop to the top, What I’ve been looking for, Stick to the status quo, We all in this together and breaking free. Hahaha….











But when I realized that got one movie (Camp Rock) which is show at Disney Channel recently, my mind is always think about it. When I saw the pictures of Jonas Brothers, I really liked them very much especially Joe Jonas. Then, my sister ask me, “Which one you like the most, Zac Efron or Joe Jonas?” I don’t know how should answer her. Dunno how to choose ah….
Joe Jonas is the most popular among their brothers because he is the main singer in Jonas Brothers band. He is really cute, handsome, and incredible. I like his voice very much when he sings with Demi Lovato (This is me). I like the song very much. This song is incredible because it tells all about me. The lyric is sound like this…
'I Always been the kind of girl that hid my face So afraid to tell the world of what I’ve got to say But I have this dream right inside of me I’m gonna let it show It’s time To let you know, to let you know This is real, this is me I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be now Gonna let the light, shine on me Now I found, who I am There’s no way to hold it in No more hiding who I wanna be This is me Do you know what it’s like to feel so in the dark To dream about a life where you’re the shining star Even though it’s seems Like it’s to far away I have to believe by myself, it’s the only way This is real, this is me I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be now Gonna let the light Shine on me! Now, I found, who I am There’s no way to hold it in No more hiding who I wanna be This is me… (Joe) You’re the voice I hear inside my head The reason that I’m singing I need to find you I’ve got it find you You’re the missing piece I need The song inside of me I need to find you (Both) I’ve got it find you… (Both) This is real, this is me I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be now Gonna let the light, shine on me Now, I found, who I am There’s no way to hold it in No more hiding who I wanna be This is me (Joe) You’re the missing piece I need The song inside of me You’re the voice I hear inside my head The reason that I’m singing (Both) Now, I found, who I am There’s no way to hold it in No more hiding who I wanna be This is me…'
He also can play guitar well. If I have a chance, I will learn to play drum so that I can play with them. Maybe everyone will think I’m childish or stupid but if I really got this kind of chance then, I must be….be the happiest and luckiest among all the people of the world. (That’s my own imagination)

I liked the rock songs very much after listen to the songs in the Camp Rock. Wondering when the country will organize the Camp Rock?? If have, I will be the first participant to take part. But I don’t know how to play instrument at all. But, I had been learned guitar for a few weeks. But I feel I can’t continue the lessons again because I felt like my fingers is very pity loh. Cz my fingers are very painful after press the strings. Aduh….

At least I know, I like drum very much if compare with guitar, keyboard, piano and so on. But I really hope I can learn how to play drum. I can’t find the teaching classroom in Sibu. Haiz…That’s make me really sick…

1 comments:

Girraffe stZ said...

well, it sounds good to me... ve dream, ve target.. For sure, i wont b like others who think u r crazy or wat so ever...

As am sort of d person before, even i ve changed, i still think it is good to ve a dream, as dream always drive the motivation to success. So, it is the key which let u continue and work for it....

oh well, its really common to ve such feel for the first time learning a new tg.... Guitar.. for me, am not interest at all, however my dad does play..

if u find u still love guitar or any other instruments, JZ GO ON... don give up. Although it is pity, but once u past through the difficulty, everytg could become meaningful.

BUT stg should tell u. Dream is dream, reality is reality. I dreamed so much b4, but everytg has became a real DREAM, no longer ll fulfill, but i don feel sad, as i know,

"if it is urs, then it is; if it is not, no matter how hard u try, still not urs"..

So, Keep up and try ur best>.!!! do wat u like...!!! Live ur dream..!!!

CheerS.