Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wat a busy day...

I have to finish all my works today. Wat a busy day...But its ok and worth it. This is because on Friday i will go back to Sibu. I feel happy because i can visit friends house during Hari Raya. Then I will eat my favourite food like curry, rendang, daging masak hitam, nasi briyani and so on.

Wah....when thinking about food, I become hungry lah. I hvnt eat since this morning. Very hungry lah. Help me....

One thing more, I m really angry with my friend....Eeeeee... Really want to scold and slap him. How dare he said he don't love me. But in here, I dun said love me like girlfriend but like friend bah. I really feel sad. (I will not mention who is he but I think HE will know it himself) I want to let him feel guilty...

But nowadays, we don't sms or chatting anymore. Maybe he angry with me or he got works to do. But i will remember in my memory all abt him because he is the best friend and partner that I hvnt met before. So miss him leh...

0 comments: