Thursday, September 25, 2008

Go...Camp Rock!!!

Today I brought Camp Rock magazine Vol.1 from the Popular Bookstore. I really likes that book very very much. That magazine is published by Disnep which also means belong to Disnep Channel that we recently watch in Astro. Although the price is expensive, but I think is worth. The important thing is I liked it very much. I will buy the Camp Rock Vol.2 next month.
This magazazine contains many things like rockin’ stickers, games, quizzes, posters, and free T-shirt stencil. Mostly, I prefer the poster. When I bought it, I never thought that the poster will be that big. I think just the regular poster that other people collect it like 38 X 52cm. But the poster of the Camp Rock is much bigger than that which is 76 X 104cm. When I opened it, I really surprised. I think I will display it in my room when I go back to Sibu. Although I have many posters at home, I liked to keep it as collection. But I don’t know why this time is very unusual. I can’t imagine why I want to display it. In the other hand, if I display it, how about my parent and sisters reaction? How they will think?
At the moment I want to buy the magazine, I also saw the High School Musical Magazine. I don’t know why I don’t want to buy it. I think the factor is Zac Efron is not the singer in that movie. Before Camp Rock release, I like HSM very much. But now, I think I will watch the movie only lah. I really really disappointed when heard that the song which came out from Zac mouth is not his. After I told all my friends, of course they cannot accept the fact. Because they all like Zac very much. So do I.
Go Camp Rock….Go Rockers…I will waiting for the next volume.

0 comments: