Monday, September 8, 2008

What a bad luck….

6th September 2008, I had joined my friend to ‘berbuka puasa’ together. We ate laksa Sarawak that known as the famous food in Sarawak. Then, I watch movie together with them until 12am. But I haven’t fall asleep yet because the night was still young. After I watch some movie in my laptop, I suddenly feel asleep. When I wake up, the time was 4.30am. I feel uncomfortable because my stomach is not feeling well. I quickly ran to the toilet to vomit. Although the vomit was disgusting, but I feel more comfortable after thrown out all the things I ate that night.

What cause the vomit?? (ASSUME)
1. Fasting without eating food but have some drinks
2. Too many ‘santan’ inside the laksa
3. Gastric

After that, I continued my sweet dreams until 2pm. When I wake up, suddenly I felt wrong with my body because I felt very cold instead of the hot weather. But, when I touched my head, I don’t feel anything. That time I’m very scared because I know I would be fever on that moment. But I continued watching movies with my blanket until my friends ask me to join them to eat dinner.

But, anyone knows that I’m not feeling well today. My friends offered some ‘panadol’ to me, but I rejected her intention by telling her that I hate to eat medicine. But she scolded me because of my rejection and stubborn. She always said that I’m childish and like to think a lot. Then, I ate the panadol. Now, is waiting for the medicine to heal my fever. Hehehe…

1 comments:

Girraffe stZ said...

I know why u vomit. Santan isnt good for our stomach actually. Even we ve food earlier time, but some ppl still struggle havin santan.

For ur case, u didnt eat for whole day, so ntg was inside ur stomach to process. I reckon santan contains... wat ever acid or watever alkali... or wat so ever... which ll harm ur stomach.

by d way, don ever eat food contain santan when ur stomach is free, n if u r not gd wit santan...

take k ya.