Thursday, October 28, 2010

吓到我!!!

这几天真的是够可怕了。因为有人太热情了。每次都说:“Thanks u, my dear darling Julie and put the muaks emotion".

Actually i m not that scared, but when i told my collegue,then she laugh at me. She said that that woman doesnt say like that with her. Thats y i scared...but maybe she is full with passion~

I heard that she will come to visit us just do not stated when is the actual date. Of course i am so happy too cz can meet her. I wanna see how she looks like.....I think she is a little bit like american style....i like it...but here, i think is not appropriate to do so....cz some of people are shame.

Although it scared me from beginning, but after i heard her passion, i really don't feel scared anymore. And i oso heard maybe will have dinner with her. Wow~Thats great....i wanna to go..but dunno i got this chance or not....if I really go, then i will take picture with her.

All i wanna say is : "I am waiting for you".

3 comments:

Lillian said...

of cause u got chance to hv dinner with her la...
ur job r related with her de o...
tat's no chance is me...
herher...
but u head told me, v all got chance dinner with her o...
YEEPY!!!
hahaha...
then ur head said no "ky"...
hahaha...

Julie said...

y leh?
got problem with her meh??? (i mean the person u stated there)
my head oso dont like her?

纯纯 said...

Wow~ It's glad to see you updated your blog!! ^^ We can know more about each other's life here!! ^^ Cheers girl!! Take care and all the best in your work!! Miss ya!!!