Saturday, October 30, 2010

My favourite!!!


2nite one of my friend tell me, there is a sale in LEVI'S store. Then i really shocked and my heart really feel itchy. This is because i like this brand very much. I wanna buy the jeans for a long long time. Just got something that stopped me to do it. The sale is up to 70%. Then you people said, for a girl who likes shopping like me, whose heart will not tempting???

Actually i wanna buy one for myself. I really really like it~I am hoping it for a long long time ago. Now got sale, and I cant get it???? Of course i will blame myself!!! But after I thinking for a while, I cant spend money anymore. Because I already buy a few bottles of H2O last two weeks. It really costs me a lot. I have to control it. But do i really will forget this matter?? The answer is 'NO'. I will remember in my mind. If i failed to do anything I want, then I will finish the task next time. But still will control a little bit. If not my temptations will become more bigger and bigger. I dont want to be shop alcoholic~

P/S: LEVI'S-I will coming next time~

0 comments: